Free and without ads Does not need authorization does not have an Internet connection doesn’t access the data on the device. Simply export the individual or group discussion from WhatsApp to our “Chat Stats” app to get the data. This programme analyses the exported conversation and then uses bar graphs to show the statistical information.
EXAMPLES OF THE DATA FROM EACH CONVERSATION THAT WAS ANALYSED INCLUDE:
Media files per user; Emojis per user; Messages per user; Words per user; Letters per user; Average number of letters per message Links for each user Days with more messages, messages per day of the week, messages per hour of the day, etc. Messages from recent days Each user’s first message is followed by their last message. The most frequently used words and emojis Best emojis by users most referred sites leading websites by users
- All of this data and information is shown on a single page so that you can easily save, transmit, or share with other people.
- ‘Chat Stats’ may operate without any specialised permissions. Without using the Internet or device data, the analysis is conducted independently.
HOW TO USE WHATSAPP’S ‘CHAT STATS’ FEATURE TO SEE STATISTICS FOR ANY CHAT:
- Open WhatsApp and start a private or group conversation. Tap the three dots next to “Chat Options” that appear to the right. Select Export WITHOUT media files by tapping the Export chat option. To export chat, choose ‘Chat Stats’.
- Another option is to use ‘conversation Stats’ to analyse a conversation that has already been exported to a.txt file by selecting it in the file manager.
- By choosing the option to “Analyse by date,” you may do a conversation analysis for the whole talk or between two dates.
- You may rapidly read the whole discussion and do searches within its contents by choosing the option to “View full chat.”
- You may easily look for messages that include a text, are from a certain date, or are from a specific user by using the search messages option.
IN ADDITION TO GENERATING DATA, VISUALISING THEM, AND QUICKLY SEARCHING MESSAGES, WHATSAPP ALSO HAS THE FOLLOWING TWO IMPORTANT FEATURES:
- Start a conversation using your phone number. With this option, you may start a new WhatsApp conversation directly from the recipient’s phone number without first adding them to your contact list.
- Open a private chat window for notes. using the help of this option, you may start a new WhatsApp conversation using your own phone number. To use it as a notepad or to save images, sounds, videos, documents, and places, a conversation is made with only one user, without the involvement of anyone other.
- After sending the first message, these newly established conversations will be accessible via WhatsApp for usage without the need to check “Chat Stats.
- “Chat Stats” was created with the straightforward intention of teaching users how to create Android applications and sating their curiosity about the statistical world and enjoyable programming. Additionally, one might spend their leisure time in a quarantine and epidemic era.