I’ll start by asking you a short question. What platform do you utilise to look for and download pictures for WhatsApp sharing? Google, how stupid am I to ask such a useful question, eh? But what if I told you that you could look for, download, and send photographs straight to any of your contacts who are listed on your contact list using WhatsApp’s search engine? I’m not a member of the Illuminati, but I’m mockingly suggesting a future software called WhatsApp Plus to you.
If you are familiar with customised programmes, you would recognise WhatsApp Plus APK as a modified or scripted version of the official WhatsApp created for tech enthusiasts who want more from the instant messaging service.
It frequently incorporates some basic characteristics to make the majority of your challenging chores easy as pie. Let’s concentrate on WhatsApp’s picture search engine’s one function for the time being because it is completely warranted.
In essence, WhatsApp had this capability long before it was publicly available, but they removed it because to competition from Google in the same field. But don’t panic, since we’ve finally found something that will let you use WhatsApp Plus to directly search and transfer online photos.
All you have to do is download the app on your phone, confirm your WhatsApp account, and start messaging all of your friends and family with text-related photos.
The video given below demonstrates the simple process in question. Additionally, if seeing a video doesn’t help you comprehend the process, you may also use the text-described stages below.
If watching the aforementioned video didn’t perfect your ability to find and share photos directly from WhatsApp servers, you could still be considering utilising Google Images. If that’s the case, you can use the text stages described below to make the process appear simpler.
- On download WhatsApp Plus to your smartphone, tap here. Install it later!
- Using the WhatsApp number and the One-time passcode, establish a new WhatsApp account or confirm an existing one.
- Finally, visit the WhatsApp Plus main page and select the recipient of your image sends.
- On the chatbox, click the three dots in the top-right corner.
- Now, you would see a selection for “Search Web” on the three-dot menu.
- When you click the Search Web button, a prompt video will appear on the screen shortly.
- Type a search term to find photos on the WhatsApp Web, choose the image, then press the Share button.
Now, sharing that precise image with your target contact doesn’t need any complex calculations on your part. Was that not seamless? With WhatsApp Plus, you can now share photos with any of your contacts that correspond to live events, your favourite cartoon characters, or current events.